Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rainbow Scarf Pattern

Well blog, it's been about a month. I promise I have been crocheting, it's just all my projects seem quite large and time-consuming right now. But...I do have a new pattern! This one was created in collaboration with my friend who had the idea to make a rainbow scarf and I played off her idea. So here goes (it's pretty short).


Rainbow Scarf

Materials:
I hook
6 colors worsted weight yarn
scissors
yarn needle

Directions:

With red ch 200 (check length and adjust as desired)
Row  1 - hdc across starting in third ch from hook
Row 2 - ch 2, turn, hdc across in back loops only
Row 3 - pick up orange, ch 2, turn, hdc across in back loops only
Row 4 - ch 2, turn, hdc across in back loops only
Continue with the remaining colors (each two rows wide)
At the end of the purple rows FO and weave in ends.


See! Super simple. Crocheting in only the back loops creates more texture which is definitely a good thing in this case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...