Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Earth Kingdom

After making multiple projects while working on this square, I've finally finished. I present, the Earth Kingdom square!


I think it turned out well. With the completion of this square I am approximately 40% of the way done. Yay!


Now that summer is upon us, I'm hoping I will have a little more time to work on the blanket and that I can have it done by the beginning of August. Even if I don't though, I'll definitely have it done by the time it starts to get cold.


The swirls might be my favorite part.


And of course Appa's gotta pose with the square.

EDIT: Here's the first post of this blanket saga. I did not write the pattern or create the charts. The link to the pattern is in the first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...