Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tiny Turtles

The week before spring break is always rough. Deadlines and exams seem to be coming at you from all directions! That was two weeks ago for me, and I had the most difficult exam I have ever taken. (found out I did well though!) After five hours of hardcore studying one night I decided I needed a crochet break. I'm still working on my blanket, but I want to make a quick project; something I could make in under an hour. While searching on Ravelry I found a pattern for little turtles, and so I made a couple!


Adorable. As you can see, they are very teeny. Each one took me between 25 and 30 minutes with distractions (Pirates of the Caribbean). The pattern is easy to follow and I learned a couple new stitches (popcorn and spike), which I enjoyed.


I apologize for the not-so-high-quality pictures. My digital camera is about 5 or 6 years old now.


I have plans to make more for the other women in my small group, so there will probably be an update with more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...