Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chevron Infinity Scarf & News

I've got a couple large projects I'm working on now, but I just finished up a smaller project! I had some gray and white yarn just sitting in my pile for some time now and I decided that I wanted to make an infinity scarf but didn't want to do normal stripes anymore. While flipping through a small booklet of patterns that I have I found a pattern for a ripple baby blanket. With a little tweaking I was able to make this chevron infinity scarf!


I am pretty happy about how it came out! It's a little longer than I'd like, but other than that it's great. I just used Red Heart Super Saver yarn.


The pattern has a slight ribbed effect created by working in back loops only. Unfortunately I can't share this pattern with y'all because it was a purchased pattern and so is not mine, but if you find a ripple pattern you should be able to recreate it!


In other news, I finally got a Ravelry! And I am completely addicted. There's so many things that I want to make now! Also, this past weekend I got started on an Avatar blanket, which I am pretty freaking excited about! Here's what I've got so far:


3 comments:

  1. Lindsey, you are amazing. These are SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! :) I think I might need to make one of these for you, since you've been known to love chevrons ;)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, yes please <3 I would absolutely love that! I always get compliments on my black infinity scarf when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...