Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Octopus Army


As the pattern says these octopuses are cute. Very cute. They do only have 6 tentacles though. These were made for my friends for Christmas and I've still got about three more to make...

I hot glued buttons on for the eyes since these are all going to young adults I don't need to worry about them being torn off and eaten (at least as far as I know). The mouths were made using black yarn and a yarn needle. Each octopus is different.


This one is for my friend who is studying abroad in New Zealand so I had to get her's done. The bow could've been a little higher but still very adorable.


For my boyfriend. Holding a quick and easy crochet heart :)


My first octopus. He didn't have a home so he will be staying with me, which is very ok. Since he was my first one I couldn't get all the tentacles to fit (oh no!), but I figured it out for the other ones. Needless to say, when the pattern says you have to squeeze them in to get all of them to fit, it's not kidding.


These are the other three octopuses!


This one is for one of my guy friends. And no, I had nothing to do with the color choice, it was all him. I am a huge fan of the top hat.


This one is actually for the same friend that received the dinosaur I made. The dinosaur's name is Ned and now he and this octopus can be best friends!



The last one! Yes he has three eyes. He's based off the purple pentapus from an episode from season 2 of Avatar: The Last Airbender.


These guys!! Adorable.

Octopus pattern: http://whimtasticalcreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/cute-little-octopus-amigurumi.html
Top hat pattern: http://whimtasticalcreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/top-hat-and-bows-pattern.html

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...