Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Red Star Bracelet

So I finished this bracelet in Calculus today:


I was trying to go with the colors of my school since I need more jewelry for football games, but it turned out looking more like something you would pick up at a tourist shop on the beach... Anyways, I used my white hemp for this bracelet and the beads are plastic leftovers from my elementary years. Another note, I normally use superglue on the knots around my clasp beads because I've had far too many clasps come undone without it. The nice thing is that it is relatively cheap even if it's not very "sophisticated" like metal clasps.

Something y'all will see in a couple days (hopefully) is the scarf that I'm currently crocheting!

EDIT: Unfortunately I lost this bracelet while I was rock climbing, but it's all good because I remade it in new colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...